The CaREhab conference and exhibition, part of the SingEx Healthcare series of events, will be held on the 16th and 17th of March 2018, at Singapore Expo, Hall 3A.
The four track, two day conference, will attract over 800 regional delegates from SEA and ANZ; featuring upwards of 60 renowned faculty, focusing on 11 areas such as neuro, stroke, geriatrics, musculoskeletal, pain management and integrating Traditional Chinese Medicine, amongst other topics. A distinct feature is the heavily subsidised conference passes for both specialists, therapists and allied health.
The accompanying exhibition will feature over 60 exhibitors, showcasing a wide array of products and solutions, key to growing end users capabilities and improving effectiveness and efficiency.
"It was an informative conference with excellent staff!"
- Brian Fung, Resident, Tuen Mun Hospital,Hong Kong; an attendee of the SingEx Healthcare series of events
1. Self-directed multi-disciplinary conference with unsponsored content and visionary speakers – 11 focus areas such as neuro, stroke, geriatrics, musculoskeletal, pain management and integrating Traditional Chinese Medicine, amongst other topics. Delivered by experienced and independently hosted speakers. The all-access pass also encourages delegates to customise their own learning through exploration and interaction.
2. Incredible value and accessibility for delegates – Conference passes for Physicians at SGD 280 and Allied Health Professionals at SGD 210; accommodation options from SGD 25 per night as well! Did we mention the venue is only 15 minutes from the airport?
3. We fill your bellies and your minds! – Savour our incredibly popular array of local delicacies such as pulled-tea, laksa, nasi lemak; not forgetting our all-day healthy dining options as well! By the way, over 95% of our past healthcare conference attendees felt that the user experience was world-class!
4. The Abstract Competition – An incredible platform for the sharing, testing, showcasing and validation of ideas and clinical practices. Selected submissions enjoy subsidised full access pass from SGD 110.
"Event was very well run and well organized. Food is excellent!"
- Gerard Burns, Physiotherapist / Lecturer, NSPA, Australia; an attendee of the SingEx Healthcare series of events
For more information, please feel free to refer to the attached information kit, or visit our website at www.carehab-singapore.com.